We are looking for a motivated, passionate Content Manager to join the team in Melbourne. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of an Australian-born leader in one of the highest growth sectors within social media and content marketing – influencer marketing.
Hypetap was the first technology-driven influencer agency in the region, and we are expanding our team due to another year of growth in 2022. We provide a dynamic, friendly, exciting work environment with strong opportunities for growth. We have flexible working arrangements and we’re a dog-friendly office.
You will be joining a highly supportive, knowledgeable team to lead Hypetap’s digital content strategy and production. The content you create will be focused towards three key stakeholders – Clients, influencers/creators and potential employees.
- Ideate and oversee the delivery of content and creative ideas which drive commercial outcomes from all business units.
- Oversee the effective delivery of Hypetap’s digital and content strategy, with the objective of engaging and growing our audience across key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other teams within the business as well as third parties to ensure effective resourcing and outcomes.
- Develop effective digital media solutions that are in line with current trends
- Report and analyse content across all channels, with the objective of optimising content into the future
- Ensure the distribution of the content across our platform, website and our social media channels are current, relevant and engaging to key stakeholders.
We need you to
- have a strong demonstrated experience within a similar position
- have a track record of tailoring content to specific audiences
- be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Photoshop (or similar)
- have previous hands-on experience with WordPress or similar CMS
- have social media expertise across multiple channels
- have Proficient copywriting and editing skills
- be a genuine connector, internally with colleagues, but also externally with suppliers
- have a passion for influencer marketing, content and the creator economy
- have a desire to be part of a team but the ability to work autonomously and create your own direction
Structured career and personal development within one of the most innovative influencer marketing businesses globally
An excellent work location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs in the Melbourne CBD
A warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow
A lively, creative and inclusive culture
Flexible work practices and WFH options
Are you our next Content Manager?
Apply now! Applications with a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for this role will be favourably received.