We are looking for motivated, passionate and experienced Account Managers to join the team in Melbourne. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of an Australian born leader in one of the highest growth sectors within social media and content marketing – influencer marketing.
Hypetap was the first technology driven influencer agency in the region, and we are expanding our team due to another year of growth and client wins in 2021. We provide a dynamic, friendly, exciting work environment with strong opportunities for growth. We have flexible working arrangements and we’re a dog friendly office (when we are able to get back in there!).
You will be joining a highly supportive, knowledgeable team and will assist with campaign strategy, delivery and post campaign insights across a diverse range of clients. Categories range from FMCG, government, education, beauty and fashion all the way to financial institutions and start-ups. No two client briefs are the same. You will be an integral part of devising well thought out, best in market solutions, and executing successful campaigns.
This role is an opportunity to work directly with the CEO to manage and grow key clients, as well as grow the client portfolio.
You will be enabled by world class technology in the influencer marketing category and will have the opportunity to help deliver creative campaigns backed by actionable data and insights.
We embrace creativity and innovation in this space and strongly believe in the power of storytelling. This role is perfectly suited to those wanting to launch into the fast paced, constantly evolving realm of influencer marketing and social media.
We need you to
- Be able to work across all areas of client management, strategy, creative, content production, paid social and run your own projects and teams
- Develop strong client relationships and an understanding of their business and sector
- Be across all the detail on your accounts, and be the ‘go-to’ person for knowledge on your clients’ business
- Be able to take best practice and expertise in influencer marketing to constructively educate clients
- Be able to assist in new business development
- Be able to collaborate with other teams to execute the influencer marketing element of integrated campaigns
- Be curious, passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media – be across current trends and have a good understanding of leaders in this space
- Be a bold, innovative thinker and natural problem solver with a strong work ethic, never content with the status quo
- Possess a strong bias for action with exceptional project management skills, and an ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Be full of great energy and a can-do attitude
- Be able to follow organisational process and display initiative to suggest change where beneficial
- Be able to work well under the pressures of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and deadline-sensitive environment
- Be creative, agile and flexible in the ever-changing landscape of social media
- Be good with words; an excellent communicator on all fronts
- Have been exposed to Facebook Ads Manager and TikTok Ads Manager. Knowledge of paid social will be looked upon favourably
- Be a fast learner who can work effectively both independently, and in a team
- Be comfortable around data and numbers
- Have two to three years of experience in a marketing or agency role. A focus on influencer marketing and social is favourable
Knowledge of influencer marketing is important for this role. Whilst we will provide you with training and give you the tools you need to succeed, you will be managing staff with experience executing influencer campaigns.
What's in it for you?
Structured career and personal development within one of the most innovative influencer marketing businesses globally
Working with incredible global tier one clients as well as smaller domestic clients
An excellent work location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs (when we are back in the office)
A warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow
A lively, creative and inclusive culture
Flexible work practices and WFH options
Are you our next Account Manager?
Apply now! Applications with a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for this role will be favourably received.