Paid Social Specialist
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and experienced Paid Social Specialist or Paid Media Specialist to join the team in Melbourne. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of an Australian born leader in one of the highest growth sectors within social media and content marketing – influencer marketing.
Hypetap was the first technology driven influencer agency in the region. We are expanding our team due to another year of growth and client wins in 2021 as well as a strong start to 2022. We provide a dynamic, friendly, exciting work environment with strong opportunities for growth. We have flexible working arrangements and we’re a dog friendly office.
You will be joining a highly supportive, knowledgeable team and will assist with campaign strategy, delivery and post campaign insights across a diverse range of clients. Categories range from FMCG, government, education, beauty and fashion all the way to financial institutions and start-ups. No two client briefs are the same. You will be an integral part of devising well thought out, best in market solutions, and executing successful campaigns.
You will need to:
- Liaise with clients at a tactical, implementation level.
- Manage and implement client projects, communicating with team members to contribute learnings and ideas to client strategies.
- Prepare and present client reporting; identifying and communicating new opportunities, value delivered, and strategic direction.
We need you to
- be able to work across all areas of paid social/paid media and run your own projects and team.
- be skilled in paid social (Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads and beyond). 1 – 4 years paid social experience
- be able to develop strong client relationships and an understanding of their business and sector
- be across all the detail on your campaigns, and be the ‘go to’ person for knowledge on your clients’ paid social activity
- be able to assist in new business development
- be able to collaborate with other teams to execute the paid social element of integrated campaigns
- be curious, passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media and paid social – be across current trends and have a good understanding of best practice
- be a bold, innovative thinker and natural problem solver with a strong work ethic, never content with the status quo
- be a person who possesses a strong bias for action with exceptional project management skills, and an ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- be full of great energy and a can-do attitude
- be able to follow organisational process and display initiative to suggest change where beneficial
- be able to work well under the pressures of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and deadline-sensitive environment
- be creative, agile and flexible in the ever-changing landscape of social media
- be good with words; an excellent communicator on all fronts
- be a fast learner who can work effectively both independently, and in a team
- be comfortable around data and numbers
- be equipped with one to four years of experience in a marketing or agency role.
Structured career and personal development within one of the most innovative influencer marketing businesses globally
Working with incredible global tier one clients as well as smaller domestic clients
An excellent work location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs (when we are back in the office)
A warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow
A lively, creative and inclusive culture
Flexible work practices and WFH options
Are you our next Paid Social Specialist?
Apply now! Applications with a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for this role will be favourably received.