We are looking for motivated, passionate Account Coordinators (graduates) or Account Executives to join the team in Melbourne. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of an Australian born leader in one of the highest growth sectors within social media and content marketing – influencer marketing.
Hypetap was the first technology driven influencer agency in the region, and we are expanding our team due to another year of growth in 2021. We provide a dynamic, friendly, exciting work environment with strong opportunities for growth. We have flexible working arrangements and we’re a dog friendly office (when we are able to get back in there!).
You will be joining a highly supportive, knowledgeable team and will assist with campaign strategy and delivery across a diverse range of clients. Categories range from FMCG, government, education and fashion all the way to financial institutions and start-ups. No two client briefs are the same. You will be an integral part of devising well thought out, best in market solutions, and executing successful campaigns.
You will be enabled by world class technology in the influencer marketing category and will have the opportunity to help deliver creative campaigns backed by actionable data and insights.
We embrace creativity and innovation in this space and strongly believe in the power of storytelling. This role is perfectly suited to those wanting to launch into the fast paced, constantly evolving realm of influencer marketing and social media.
We need you to
- Be curious, passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media – be across current trends and have a good understanding of leaders in this space
- Be a bold, innovative thinker and natural problem solver with a strong work ethic, never content with the status quo
- Possess a strong bias for action with exceptional project management skills, and an ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Be full of great energy and a can-do attitude
- Be able to follow organisational processes and display initiative to suggest change where beneficial
- Work well under the pressures of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and deadline-sensitive environment
- Be creative, agile and flexible in the ever-changing landscape of social media
- Be good with words; an excellent communicator on all fronts
- Be exposed to Facebook Ads Manager and TikTok Ads Manager. Stronger knowledge of paid social will be looked upon favourably but not essential
- Be a fast learner who can work effectively both independently, and in a team
- Be comfortable around data and numbers
- Have one to two years of experience in a marketing or agency role is favourable but not essential. We are open to entry-level and graduate applicants
Deep knowledge of influencer marketing is not required. We’ll provide you with training to give you the tools and skill-sets you need to succeed in this role.
What's in it for you?
Structured career and personal development within one of the most innovative influencer marketing businesses globally
Working with incredible global tier one clients as well as smaller domestic clients
An excellent work location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs (when we are back in the office)
A warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow
A lively, creative and inclusive culture
Flexible work practices and WFH options
Are you our next Account Coordinator?
Apply now! Applications with a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for this role will be favourably received.